Mexican construction workers who work for Trump industries have made President Trump and offer on behalf of Mexican workers in America
Feeling they had a good relationship with President Trump, and a good idea, Mexican American construction workers have presented Trump with a plan to resolve some of his issues.
The Mexican border wall will take years to be completed so it will be hard to manage the border. Deporting many illegal workers will cause big problems in industries such as fruit and vegetable production where workers are paid below minimum wage. Americans would not want to do these jobs.
- Delay the deportation of Mexican illegal workers for at least 4 years so i can be planned and done respectfully.
- This would allow time for it to be properly organized, making a smooth transition for all.
- If Trump has people rounded up and dumped at the border they will just come back.
- Plans could be developed to transition others into the labor force to replace them.
- It will be a show of good faith towards Mexico, allowing Trump to sit down with Mexican President Peña Nieto and negotiate respectfully as politicians, not business adversaries.
- The illegal Mexican workers will take the blame for the illegal voting that Trump discovered. This would save the time and resources required for a full scale state by state investigation, paving the way for an honest re-election.
- For all future public appearances that President Trump makes in the next 4 years, they will ensure that huge crowds are in attendance. (on Trump’s Authority to be absent from work.
This plan could save President Trump a lot of headaches. The question is will he accept?